- About Us:
- News & Media Events:
Vice-President, Senior Inspector (Partner)
Accurate Building Inspectors® (Joined 1986)
New York Lic #16000012009,
New Jersey Lic #24GI00036500
Vice President & Senior Inspector
On a day to day basis Mr. Barnett inspects commercial, industrial, residential structures for physical, mechanical, electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, stairs, foundation and roofing attributes and produces written reports on his findings.
- 1986: Joined Accurate Building Inspectors as an apprentice inspector, served a four year apprenticeship, during which time he inspected over 1,000 buildings to complete his apprenticeship.
- 1993: Senior Inspector.
- 1999: Partner.
- 1999: Vice President.
- New York City Technical College - Civil Engineering.
- New York City Technical College - Architectural Technology.
- City College of New York - Architecture.
- Air Resources, New York City.
- New York State Energy Office, Energy Conservation Training.
- Purdue University, IBR Control Institute, Entomology and Pest Control.
- IBR Control Institute (Boiler & Heating Technology).
- Residential hydraulic controls.
- Cook college - Building Air Quality.
- University of Massachusetts - Lead Detection Technology.
- Institute of Electronic & Electric Engineers: International Association of electrical Inspectors.
- New York State Radon Screening.
- New York State course on Indoor Pollutants.
- BURSI'S - Low Slope Roofing Seminar, 1998.
- EPA - Boiler & Air Pollution Technology.
- Big Apple Occupational Society Corp., Training 2004.
- Certificated United States EPA Lead-Based Paint Professionals
Risk Assessors, Cert. # NY-R-11422-1.
Construction Coordination & Installation
- David Associates, Design & Installation of Domestic Hot Water Systems.
- Re-Construct Brick Foundation/Retaining wall at 1 Sylvan Terrace, NYC 2007.
- Penthouse Alteration & Reconstruction at 50 West 106th Street NYC (15 Story MD) 2007.
- Re-Construct and extending Chimney to a height greater than the water tower at 50 West 106th Street, NYC (15 Story MD) 2006.
- Window Installation Project at 27-05 Parsons Boulevard, Queen, NY (6 Story MD) 2006.
- Design & Installation of Domestic Hot Water System at 50 West 106th Street, NYC (15 Story MD) 2003.
- Design & Installation of Domestic Hot Water System at 309 West 57th Street, NYC (12 Story MD) 2002.
- Medical Office, Re-design, Alteration & Reconstruction at 205 Avenue -P-, Brooklyn, NY 2000.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA).
“Dedicated to Quality & Safety in Housing & Construction”© Since 1961